ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 12 November 2015

Groving ...on a sunny afternoon


Well on a sunny morning really, you see over the last few days my morning walk has been through the olive groves that stretch for miles & miles near where I live.  The time has come for the locals to start picking the first olives, so I have to be a bit careful where I go sniffing!

I know the Misses is waiting for the black Kalamata olive to get a bit bigger before she gets the Guv picking and do you know the Kalamata olive is nearly as famous as ME !

No comments:

Post a Comment