ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 2 November 2015

I got left behind....


Yesterday was a bit wet so no beach walk for me!  However today was different, a bright sunny morning and it was up early and out on the beach for a good run-a-bout.  Mind you my housekeepers then took me back home and cleared off without me!

Now I find they went to meet a friend in Messini, so I could have gone (woof).
I'll get me own back tomorrow on the beach walk I'll shake sand in the poppymobile the Guv has just spent 2 hours cleaning!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment