ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Paris 18-11-2015





We canines know that on earth we take second place to humans and correctly you humans mourn the deaths caused in Paris lately by the terrorist scum. However I must mourn for one of my own also, "Diesel" (shown above) launched an attack on the terrorists in front of his handler despite a hail of bullets from an automatic weapon coming his way......he did not survive he lost his life when the terrorist detonated her explosive vest.

We canines will always protect those who love us


1 comment: