ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 26 November 2015

Very early beach walk

click on photo to enlarge

It was up early this morning for the beach walk as over the last few days it has been rather wet in the mornings and that means no beach for me! Mind you there was not much beach to walk on......the waves brought the water so high I had to be extra careful not to get wet.


The Guv was not so careful and I think he got his paws wet,
 well I had a good bark!




No comments:

Post a Comment