ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Wig-wam-bang......

click on photo to enlarge

Now this morning on the beach walk I thought I'd take a good look at this "Teepee" some summer tourists had built on the beach, not a bad job either but I recall the Guv telling me a story about the man who built his house on the sand, or was that the one about the three little pigs?  I can't remember!


I sure the Guv meant Teepee and not Pee Pee when he sent me in here!


No comments:

Post a Comment