ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 14 December 2015

I'm not talking to him !



So Sunday started as normal, with my beach run-a-bout, but on return to my "pad" I just knew something was up! The Guv & the Misses were going out and as I had not been "dressed" in my normal harness I just knew I was getting left behind!

Ummmph, when the Guv got back I heard him saying he had duck terrine, roast lamb & mint sauce, and bakewell tart & custard with a group of friends.  The point is I never even got a doggy bag!

I'm going to sleep out here now, and not talk to him !


No comments:

Post a Comment