ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 25 December 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS



It might be Christmas day but it was still an early up and out for my people and me!  What I don't understand about you humans though is your obsession with snow at Christmas, even in Australia I've seen Christmas cards with snow on them......so I'm treating you to a Greek Christmas, 20C this morning at 0900hrs on my balcony, but just so the Guv does not feel to homesick for the U.K I've built him this "snowman", well sandman really !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment