ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 7 December 2015

who's Olive ?


mmmmmm!   it's that time of year again when the Misses prepares all these black things that are grown around here on trees in the olive groves.  Me, I hate this time of year, all you humans in the groves sawing off tree branches and making all that noise with chain saws......what's more it prevents me having a run-a-round in the groves.

Mind you the Misses does seem to do a good job, quite a lot of work over a few days, then she has to wash them in salt water time and time again for what seems ages before she puts them in glass jars. Even then I hear my people say they are not ready to eat for a few months!   Just give me a juicy bone I can eat right away,  I'm easy to please!

No comments:

Post a Comment