ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 21 January 2016

Have you missed me?


OK I know you missed me really !  Now as I was saying I just knew all this packing would result in something, and I was right...at least I could go as well though.
So once we got to the giant boat port in my homeland of Greece from past experience I knew we were off to my other home in France.  The Misses and the Guv always look after me on the trip as you can see, all my food laid out and even my own furry basket, mind you I think I´ll try the human bed for a change!


No comments:

Post a Comment