ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 9 January 2016

He gave them away......


Lots to do for my people and me this morning!  Besides the normal beach walk and of course a trip to our favourite cafe (where I could watch the humans hitting balls back and forth over a net), the Guv went to the shop and loaded the car up with sacks of doggy biscuits ....YEH....

But guess what?  He then drove to a place and gave them all away!  WOOF....

Mind you I did not really mind, I'm not that keen on hard biscuits and I could see the man he gave them to had over a 100 canines that looked after him.  All of them were once like me, thrown out and left as strays here in Greece.  I just kept a very low profile in case the Guv left me there also !



No comments:

Post a Comment