ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Dydd Happus Gwyl Dewi


Now being Greek I have not cottoned onto this Welsh language thing, but I heard the Guv say something like "Dydd Happus Gwyl Dewi" to the Misses this morning.  Since then I have found out that it's St David's Day, the patron saint of Wales  (the Guv & Misses are Welsh "you see")....


So just to humour them I allowed the Guv to take a photograph of me standing by some daffodils in our garden in France, a National Emblem of Wales

2 comments:

  1. I presume that this photo was taken just before you dug up the daffodil bulbs to find that long lost bone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I presume that this photo was taken just before you dug up the daffodil bulbs to find that long lost bone?

    ReplyDelete