ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 3 April 2016

In the grove....


Like normal I got the Guv out of bed at 0700hrs so I could have my early morning walk.  The last few days I have been taken to the olive groves rather than the beach, so a good sniff about in the grass etc for a change.


Of course olive picking has now stopped, as has the hunting so there is nobody in the groves normally, but I have to watch out for a few old fires still burning off the prunings left from the olive harvest.


The Misses always comes with us, but tends to stay in the poppymobile, even on nice warm mornings like this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment