ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 12 July 2016

A "Borg" breakfast



This morning my people took me to Montboyer for my morning run-a-bout. strange I thought we don't normally come here!  Then I found out why, as after a quick bit of shopping we ended up at Borg's cafe & shop in Baignes Ste Radegonde.  At first I panicked as I remember what The Borg looked liked on T.V., but I need not have worried as the owners were nothing like that

My people had the most enormous breakfast, in fact the Misses could not eat all of hers and she did not save it for me!

As I said the owners we very nice as they let me sit inside and I also met some ladies that were making things out of sheep fur.....I'm going to warn those sheep I see most mornings near my home to be on their guard as they could loose their coats!


the Borg.....

No comments:

Post a Comment