ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 17 July 2016

Hot, early morning


Up and out early as normal this morning, good job as well as even at 8.00am it was getting too hot for me to run about in the fields. Some of the farmers were out also as many of the wheat fields have been cut and the remaining straw is now being baled for feed for the winter.


The sunflowers or "tournesol" as the French call them have not all blossomed yet, as you can see but it's still great fun running through them and hiding from the Guv!

click on the photo to enlarge

I'm a very lucky canine to have all these fields opposite our house to play in!

No comments:

Post a Comment