ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 4 July 2016

I'm not banned




Yesterday I told you about our visit to Verteilliac and the cafe owner who does not like dogs. Well I found something out from the Guv today, people think dogs are banned from food shops and cafes by EU law. This is NOT true, we can enter any food shop or cafe (as long as the owner agrees), we are only banned by EU law from entering the food preparation areas.(EC) No 852/2004, Annex II


So these are a few more photos of me in Verteilliac on Sunday, thought I'd better let the Misses have her photo taken also...don't think it spoils the picture too much  (woof, woof)

No comments:

Post a Comment