ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 31 July 2016

It's Sunday again.....


Well it was another one of those human "sell it off" places again today.  Mind you this one was a bit different with a fair few old tin boxes on wheels on display and lots of field digger uppers also, as you can see....

The Guv was quite happy having a look through a number of stalls that had old car bits for sale and I was happy as there were lots of canines being walked that I could meet.  Not sure about the Misses though!


No comments:

Post a Comment