ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 29 July 2016

The first place we go to....


As I said yesterday the whole point of taking the human kennel on wheels was so we could all spend time and have a better look around some of the villages really not that far from us. When my people were looking for a new pad we did visit many of these places, but never really spent much time in them.


This is St Estephe, not far from Nontron where there is a large lake, mill house and lots of places for humans to go and enjoy themselves.  It's not bad for us canines either.....







No comments:

Post a Comment