ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 4 September 2016

The ferry best for me...



My readers will know that when we go to Britain the Guv normally takes the train through the Channel Tunnel  so this was the first time with Brittany Ferries for us.  I must say the service was great, lined up to be first off and right next to the lift so we could get to our cabin.


Now my people always take my bed with them for me when we travel, 
but when there's another option I'd be mad to miss it, wouldn't I?


1 comment: