ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 1 September 2016

The first day....


Now you all know I've been on holiday with my people.  After leaving our pad the first stop was to a familiar camp site in Messe.  You see the Guv and the Misses have made good friends with the owner, so we always have a stop over there.


Then it was off to Le Harve, human kennel in tow and for the first time a trip on Brittany Ferries. They had a special cabin reserved for me and even left a present for my arrival....







1 comment: