ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 2 December 2016

Into the hills....



Well this morning was different!  First a beach walk as normal then my people took me into the hills and I had another walk around.  At least with the Guv and the Misses I know I am safe unlike many other Greek canines who get taken into the hills and "dumped".  In fact on the way home we seen that had happened to a black boxer type canine, he was just waiting at the side of the road I expect hoping his people would come back for him.



The Guv then drove all the way to Stoupa where we stopped for breakfast. I never get anything when we go out but the Misses always saves something for me which I have on my return home......




No comments:

Post a Comment