ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Tooth doctor....


I thought today I would tell you about the Guv.  You see over the last few weeks I have had to get him to go to the human tooth doctor.  As you can see sometimes I have to be a bit insistent!


I know when he gets there he is taken care of as he speaks very 
highly of the skill of the lady who looks after his teeth.


Now as you can see it's very a nice practice, but I thought I'd buy him some of these to help him keep his teeth better, they must be good because I use them !




No comments:

Post a Comment