ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 16 January 2017

From good to bad....




It was a good job I got my people out of bed early this morning for my morning beach run-a-bout. Besides I knew the Guv had to go into town and collect a parcel (he blamed me for that as I never heard the courier at the gate on Saturday!)


The morning started OK as you can see from the photographs from our balcony, but its back to rain again now....I'll just settle down and snooze the day away.


No comments:

Post a Comment