ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 15 February 2017

I'm safe.....


A good sunny day day here in Greece so after my beach run-a-bout this morning it was off to Kalamata to do some shopping with the Misses and the Guv.  As you can see when I travel in the "poppymobile" I get the rear seat all to myself and a special seat belt harness for my safety.  It does not stop me barking in the Guv's ear though when I see other canines.......and he hates me doing that !

No comments:

Post a Comment