ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 9 March 2017

Crash, bang, wallop !


Some of my friends have written to me and asked why I have not "blogged" over the last few days. Well there are two reasons really, one is that the Guv has been very busy preparing for our trip and of course I have had to help him...

The other reason, which was far more worrying, is that I have been in hiding! You see we have had some very loud thunder storms, and I hate thunder.....what is more looking at the map today it's not over yet so I'm on my way back to the rain room to hide



No comments:

Post a Comment