ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 28 March 2017

I was not well....



The second stop on our way to my French pad was in Chambery. Once again I have been here before and the Guv likes to use this human kennel as it is yet another place that offers secure parking for the poppymobile and trailer. You see both need a lot of room to park, the poppymobile and trailer that is, not the Guv and the Misses!


In the evening I got taken to the Buffalo Grill by my people. I thought to myself even the Guv could not eat a whole buffalo, surely ?   I disgraced myself though as part way through the evening I felt sick, I did run to a doorway to get out but the door was locked!  Yep, it happened...but the Guv sorted it.



No comments:

Post a Comment