ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 1 June 2017

Lunch time....



The Misses found this small town called Donzenac when we were driving around. 
The Guv decided to stop and have lunch there, as normal I got nothing


I am told there is a drink that is local to the area around Donzenac called ‘eau de noix’ and made using a recipe handed down from through the generations by humans. They use walnuts that are still green and in their shells, eau de vie, wine and sugar.  Now I'm quite partial to a drop of booze, but nuts are poison to us canines so I guess I better leave it for you humans.






No comments:

Post a Comment