ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 11 September 2017

The rubbish tip.....


I don't think I've ever told you about this place, its called a déschetterie.  It appears the Misses and the Guv seem to like the place as we tend to visit there quite often in the "poppymobile" and always pulling a trailer of, well things! Sometimes its masses of cardboard but more than often trailers of grass or tree cuttings.
Yet another human trait that confuses me, why plant trees and shrubs and 
then have to keep cutting them down?

No comments:

Post a Comment