ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 9 April 2018

Not ferry good !


Once again it was on the big ship with my people headed for Italy. I'm not really too keen staying on the open deck as when I sailed on this ferry some time ago they frightened me blowing the big hooter, but I thought I'd better show the Guv where the lifeboat was, just in case !


Above is the place where a lot of my canines friends have to spend the journey.  It's really not very nice and I am so glad my people look after me better and I get to spend the night with them in our cabin.



No comments:

Post a Comment