ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 3 June 2018

as I was saying

Like I told you yesterday the misses has these photographs of her dad (on the far left) that was taken during WWII (Jan 1945) when he was hospitalised in Arque la Bataille and she decided to visit the area to see if she could get a photo of herself in the same position.




It took a bit of "sniffing out" but we found the spot as you can see, the same house in the background but we could not go into the garden of the house opposite as there is now a wall around it.


....and this was the American hospital just up the road, now a private house.


I had to really stretch my neck to see through the gates to get that last photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment