ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 10 June 2018

Long lanes.....devious dogs


As I lay asleep within my bed
I hear the Guv's loud shout
It's walkies time, Rosie get up!
It's time that we were out.

To humour him I act excited,
I'd rather stay in bed
But after walkies comes the treats
Of tasty morsels that I'm fed.

The lane is long, I give a sigh,
The Guv feels sorry for me.
OK old girl, lets go home
But first go have your wee.

I do as told that obvious thing
And rush back down the lane
I get my breakfast when we get in
I fooled him once again !





No comments:

Post a Comment