ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 25 July 2018

I got left home!



Well guess what?  My people went out the other day and left me at home!  Admittedly I did go for my early morning walk first with the Guv, but normally I get to go out in the poppymobile with them also.  Some excuse of it being too hot for dogs to walk around the city of Angouleme was made by the Misses and hence I had to stay at home indoors.


When they got back I had a look at these photos on the Guv's phone to find out where they had been and also a good look at what they brought back in the shopping bags.  As they had lots of canine food I decided to excuse them from not taking me, and I  got to sleep on their bed when they were away......don't tell them though!


I found out that this is the head of George Remi, better known to humans as Hergé.   He was the guy that wrote Tin Tin stories I'm told.  Mind you I'm more into Rin Tin Tin.....


1 comment: