ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 6 August 2018

It's hot.......


Well it's just been too hot to blog!  One thing though the hot days does get the Guv up out of bed extra early. Normally I wake him at 0700hrs but recently he has been waking me up much, much earlier.  The reason, he has been putting up a sunshade for the human kennel on wheels and as it's so hot he has to come in by 0930hrs unless he'll cook! Not done bad a job though, me, well I just watch and stay on guard!



No comments:

Post a Comment