ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 20 February 2010

19 Feb.....Let me introduce myself..........


Hi my name, or at least the name I now have is ROSIE. You see I can't remember what my name was much before May 2009. This photo of me is how I looked in May 2009 when I was tired, thin, homeless and, well actually on my last legs.....(pic May 2009)
Let me tell you my story over the forthcoming weeks and what I now do daily..


So you see to start with I was born somewhere in the Messini area of the Peloponnese in Greece around about January 2008. I think the first people I took care of were Greek, and think I was looked after OK at first. If I remember correctly I used to go out in the fields and chase birds for Mr Greek to shoot. But for the rest of the day I was tied up outside like most of my friends. Then around the end of February 2009 Mr Greek cut the tag off my collar; now that was unusual I thought! Then I was taken out as normal in the pick-up, odd I thought at the time as the shooting season had just ended, but we drove to the hills and much to my surprise he threw me out of the car and drove off at speed!!!!!

I don't know why really, I don't think I did anything wrong.....

come back later and I'll tell you more......................

No comments:

Post a Comment