ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 29 August 2010

Going to see my friend

Yesterday just after lunch Mr & Mrs Stop'it disappeared in turn in the human "rain room". Now I know when they go in there often it means they are getting ready to go out. The problem is it does not always include me! Each time I sense they are ready to go out I make it pretty clear to them I want to go too. Sometimes it works other times I get left behind to guard the kennels. This time I was lucky, the pillow I sit on in the "blue tin box on wheels" appeared so like a whippet I'm in there!
Its good fun in the tin box, head out of the window and able to bark at all the big white vans we pass.
Soon I realised where we were off to, my mate Pal's house.
Like normal we had a great old time, I was able to nick some of his food and chew his ear a bit whilst the Stop'its talked to the people Pal looks after........
Now if I heard correctly, Pal is coming to stay with me for a few days next week.........I'll keep you informed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment