ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 18 February 2011

The events......

To follow on from yesterdays blog..... Well my people first went to a local veterinary (the dog doctor who looks after me), she made some phone calls but unfortunately unlike the U.K. there is no equivalent of the RSPCA out here. The only alternative was to report the matter to the police, so off my people went to the town police station armed with photos. Unfortunately they were told to go to a small local station in one of the nearer villages, but here the police stated it "was not their remit" and Mr Stop'it was told to report the matter to the local authority.

Now unlike me the Stop'its are not totally fluent in Greek, so they needed to contact a friend that could help....



No comments:

Post a Comment