ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 11 September 2011

He's muscling in !


As there is no sign of Pal's people returning it looks like I'm going to have to share my abode with Pal as it appears he is staying. Now I do not mind, as I often stay at his house when the Stop'its go away, however there are a few things I draw the line at. So a few house rules

1) My food is MY food
2) I get brushed in the morning first
3) I lead in the all barking 
4) No peeing on the balcony
5) Garden lizards are MY additional treat, no eating them.
6) Postmen, visitors and neighbours are fair game to both, but I get first bite

However even laying the law down to him he has muscled in on Mr Stop'it, I'm worried I even caught them asleep together!


No comments:

Post a Comment