ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 28 November 2011

They're back......


Well I have had a busy two weeks as the people who I look after left me at my friends Pal's house whilst they went off. Pal's people do look after me very well and every morning we went out for a long walk across fields and in the woods. I also met some other canine friends on our walks which we could play with. However, you see Pal is younger than me and I still have to teach him a thing or two.  He is getting better at barking and pretending to attack humans that pass his house, but he still is not as quick to react as I am.  Its actually great fun as many more humans walk pass his house than mine, and I love frightening the local Greeks!  Mind you I think Pal's people sometime get annoyed with us and we get told off.  Then we have our own back on them and chase through the garden wrecking their shrubs............

Now I'm back in my house and totally tired out, so I am going to have a nice long sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment