ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 4 May 2013

My holiday kennel...

click on photo to enlarge

Thought my friends would like to see where my housekeepers have taken me for Easter, here in Greece.  As I said yesterday this is my first visit to Kefalonia and the Guv took the "Mrs" and me for a long drive around some of the small fishing harbours along the coast.  I'll show you some photo's over the next few days.  

Above is the place we are staying at, that's my room on the top left with the table and chairs on the balcony.  I must say the Guv chose well, I have the run of the place as there is no one else here.  Also I can keep guard of my people very well as I have a great view from my room.....(see photos below).







No comments:

Post a Comment