ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 28 June 2014

Ferry good time......


Another place we stopped at was Reedham Ferry. As you can see the humans here set up a chain system that pulls the bath tub across the water and they are even able to put their tin boxes on wheels on it!


The Guv was able to get a great camping pitch for the human kennel on wheels and the poppymobile. Mind you as you can see I kept guard to make sure no pesky squirrels came near.


However I always get my rewards from the Guv for looking after him and the Misses, and after dinner I get my own bed !

No comments:

Post a Comment