ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 17 February 2016

It's Christmas again !


Well the Misses was right pleased yesterday as she received a very belated Christmas present from the "Marie" of Bellon (our French village) that very kindly our neighbours had put away and looked after for us.  Now where else would you receive such a gift from the local authority?

I am told that all people of a certain age receive presents each year from the Marie, the only thing was he forgot to put some dog food in it for me!  Never mind I'll just have the wine........

No comments:

Post a Comment