ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 6 June 2016

It looks rubbish to me...


Yesterday besides what I told you about on my last blog my people also took me to this open air junk shop!  Well over here they call it a "brocante".  It's the sort of place where humans take real old things they no longer want, for other humans to buy and then wonder what to do with them!


There was even humans playing music, I'm sure I heard them singing "Any old iron, any old iron" 


The Guv said " My Grandmother had one, my mother threw it out and now the Misses wants to buy one back!"



No comments:

Post a Comment