ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 25 August 2017

Nothing cooking....


Well today was shopping day, not something I like as I often have to be left in the "poppymobile".  Mind you on hot days I don't even get taken, but it was up and off early this morning before it got too hot!

Then it was off to the lake for the Guv and Misses to get coffee and a bacon sandwich, but the latter was not to be, nothing cooking.....the Misses told them "your going downhill", now they know how I feel when I get nothing to eat when we go out together.


No comments:

Post a Comment