ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 13 May 2018

It's off again


Well at last I get internet connection so I can write my blog!
My people and I are off again on our travels, this time to the U.K. to see some of the Guv's relatives. That meant another ferry trip, something I'm getting very used to but at least this time it was only for around five hours.  I like this ferry company also, as I always get a free goody-bag with a plastic bowl, something to play with and something to eat in it......


No comments:

Post a Comment