ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 2 March 2019

Window shopping


Well not much happening out of the ordinary to tell you about over the last week or so. Normal morning walks either on the beach or the olive groves and really just lazy days.  Did have a good walk around Kalamata with my people the other day though. They said "window shopping", but they did not buy any windows....odd you humans!

1 comment:

  1. Rosie, looks like a beautiful day had by your human and you! Hope you enjoyed some cool water and doggy treats after your sweet walk.

    ReplyDelete