ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 19 April 2019

New bird!


Some of you will remember my post about the pigeon that came to stay with me, it even used to follow us some mornings up the lane when I went for my morning walk!  Well when we came back from our Greek adventure "pige" was gone.......guess he left home as there was no one here to feed him!

Now I got a "new bird". Moved in the other day to the garage and the Guv said she can stay.  I just hope when she has her 3 kids they're not too noisy...

No comments:

Post a Comment