ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 1 June 2019

Where are they?


Over the last week I've been a bit concerned about our farmer neighbour.  You see he has erected about 20 of these crosses in the field next to my pad.  Now I'm pretty good at sniffing out old bones but I can't seem to find where he has buried the bodies !


OK I got it wrong despite me thinking the clothes on the crosses belonged to the people he buried the Guv tells me they're the farmers attempts of making scarecrows to frighten the birds away. Uh, the Guv does not even have to dress like that to frighten birds away !!! 😁😁


No comments:

Post a Comment