ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 31 August 2019

The Guv's not happy!


 
What a weekend!  Well a day really as we came home early. I went with my people to a vintage car rally in Perigueux and in fact the event is very good as I have been twice before but this time we took "The Duchess".  However the Guv and the Missus were most unhappy,  the Guv said something about not allowing the guy in the rally car park to organise anything in a brewery! 



We arrived at 0900hrs for the rally and the Guv parked "The Duchess" alongside all the other cars in the assembly car park. At 1000hrs the rally started but in over an hour we did not move, total chaos and when it came to our turn the rude man at the leaving point told the Guv  "No more can go, go back and park up as now it's only Citroens"  I can't repeat the response.





No comments:

Post a Comment