ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 21 September 2019

Mini holiday



I've just got back from a mini holiday near Sarlat with my people and the "human kennel on wheels".  It was rather hot but the camp site had some great shaded areas and of course the Guv chose the pitch carefully.


The Guv even went in the pool but I was not allowed to.
As my regular readers will know that did not bother me as I HATE water!



In the next days I'll share with you some of the places we visited.



No comments:

Post a Comment