ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 24 January 2020

They were not !



Now I have told you before as a Greek canine I do have some difficulties understanding the human English language, but I guess human French language is well beyond me as well.  You see we went by this place called "Les Invalides" when we were in Paris, yet the humans there were not invalids!


I also went around the back of the place and again all the humans were walking very well as you can see.


......and again inside the only one not walking well was DEAD !

No comments:

Post a Comment