ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 20 November 2020

Two go walking



Well we are back home at my French pad after our long journey.  Now my regular readers will know each morning I get taken out for an early morning walk, well now I have to take the "pup" as well.  


Come on Guv, hurry up !


What do you think is down there?

Don't go there Daisy, it's muddy and the Guv will get mad!

Where'd the rabbit go ?







 

1 comment:

  1. <3 Hi Rosie and Puppy Daisy. Now you take good care of little Daisy and of my friend Mary...stay safe and happy

    ReplyDelete